Jentri on Facebook

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A few (economical) screenwriting resources.

Sometimes I think I love writing, particularly screenwriting, so much that I'd like to crawl up inside of a word and lay out on a page.

I'm incredibly interested in the craft, and profoundly uninterested in extracurriculars, unless you count filmmaking. So, if you're like me, here are a few good (fun!) economical resources if you're on the prowl for knowledge.

Marilyn Horowitz, although I've only attended one of her phone seminars a long time ago, seems to be a great (screenwriting) teacher, who offers plenty of tips via video, blogs, etc. online. Check out the link I've provided!

There are a myriad of great blogs out there for us writers, which we should take advantage of! If you have a computer, you don't have an excuse not to learn these days!

Seasoned screenwriter, Scott Myers , has a fantastic blog on his site you can follow.

Want screenwriting tips with a touch (or a lot!) of humor? Try THIS!

Happy writing, friends!
Jentri




No comments:

Post a Comment