Jentri on Facebook

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My (Untitled) Documentary in Production

So, here's the idea. I'm asking at least one hundred people the exact same question, and stitching together the raw responses. I'm not telling anyone the question before we record, because I want the answers to be honest and organic (something we don't see a lot of these days!). There are no stages, there are no scripts. There are no right or wrong answers.

But there may be a couple of faces in the mix you recognize! I'm extremely excited about a (former) astronaut participating! And no, he doesn't know the question either. ;)

My thought is that the title must remain 'untitled' for a while... I don't want to take a chance at it giving away the question.

However, I'll continue to give you little trailer hints until the movie's done in 2011, so you can get a feel for the nature of it. But one thing must remain a mystery until you see the movie - the question.


This is a 'sneak peek' glimpse at real people, answering honestly, one of the heaviest, most controversial and profound questions of all time. And some of them, surprisingly discovering themselves along the way...
a film by Jentri Chancey

No comments:

Post a Comment