Jentri on Facebook

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Interviewing Story Musgrave for documentary, What I Know For Sure


I'm excited and nervous to interview Story Musgrave tomorrow for my documentary, What I Know For Sure.

This man is AMAZING. I don't use that word too much, because I think it's one of the most overly used words of this decade. But he IS!!

Here's a short summary of his work from IMDB:

One of the most famous and most versatile NASA astronauts. He is not only a medical doctor, but also a chemist, mathematician, biophysicist, physiologist and computer scientist. Selected in 1967, he took part in as many as six Space Shuttle missions. He left NASA in 1997.

To get a taste of what he does and who he is, visit his website.

Wish me a good interview, and I promise to post behind the scenes pics for ya!

Join What I Know For Sure documentary on FB!

With hope & love, Jentri

ps. Story's created some of the most incredible sleep music I've ever gotten my hands on... or ears on! If interested, GO HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment