Jentri on Facebook

Friday, October 25, 2013

Doug Burr to create original music for Visible Noise

Well, it's finally happened. I've won the lottery. I asked one of my favorite singer-songwriter's from Denton, TX, Doug Burr, to consider writing original music for our short film, Visible Noise this year. This morning, to my surprise, I awoke to a music sample from the artist himself. All I can say is, I've hit the jackpot. This guy's got serious talent, more than I could ever truly afford on any of my little passion projects. I'm just so grateful he felt a connection to the material so he could offer this magical, creative touch. **Still smiling.**

If you need a gift you can continue to enjoy year-round, his music is available to purchase online. I proudly have all his albums.:)



www.dougburr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment