Jentri on Facebook

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Visible Noise Dream Team

This year, even though I'm further away from family, there's so much to be thankful for. In addition to being blessed with a healthy family and good friends, I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

This project, in particular, has formulated a dream team that's been heavenly to work with. These actors are a Godsend. Olivia Applegate and Chase Joliet are two of the most professional and driven actors I've ever worked with. I can't wait to watch them soar even more in the world of entertainment. Anyone would be lucky to work with them, and it just so happens the lucky one is ME this time! ** BIG SMILE **

Our cast and crew has kicked butt in pre-production so we're excited to start shooting Visible Noise next week. Our DP, Greg Risley, even flew to CO to do prep work with me a couple of weeks ago. What we lack in $, we make up for in heart. And I think that can make for an even better picture.

Thank you, team, for making this a wonderful experience for me and everyone you're working with. I can't wait to see you in Austin next week!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Friends!




Actors - Olivia Applegate and Chase Joliet, Photography by Greg Risley

No comments:

Post a Comment