1) It's better to smile and be kind, than be right.
2) Just because you have made a decision doesn't mean it can't be reevaluated.
3) The only thing that's for sure in life & the film business, is that nothing is for sure. Except you will die one day. Sorry.
4) Listen more.
5) Enjoy the ride, even if it's in the back seat. You might see something you haven't seen before, when you don't have to drive.
6) Don't feel obligated to give your opinion unless someone asks for it. :)
7) Don't underestimate the power of being positive.
8) Never give up. No matter what.
9) Practice being more Zen whenever you're not busy freaking out.
10) Whatever you think about WILL expand and multiply into your existence. So let there be good thoughts!!!
And in the famous words of my dad on the Ridge, "All the little things in life that don't mean a shit."
Jentri's translation: Don't waste precious time & energy worrying about petty things when you can be out DOING great things!