Jentri on Facebook

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Emotional Ally

Mercury's been in Retrograde. And I feel it. Oh, yes, I do.

Friends around me are absurdly fighting with one another. People are showing off unattractive attitudes. Some are having family problems. Others are placing blame on whoever they can find.. or trying to be controlling. And my dogs.. well, they're acting crazy! Just plum wild! Yes, that's how you know Mercury's in retrograde.

Now, retrograde isn't always a bad thing, as my mom likes to remind me, who's been a professional astrologer (on the side) for 20+ years. Sometimes the things you wouldn't normally get, but that you want, come to you easily, too! Other times, it's just a matter of misplacing your keys.

Our Lost In Sunshine crew is even mixing up a little. Lots of fun, talented new people are joining our team in a great time of need, as the pressure's on to deliver important data NOW!

Retrograde or no retrograde, I have no tolerance for unnecessary drama or gossip. I'm fond of bulls, but have no energy to spare on bull poop, either.

So, Mercury, stop pickin' on me!!

If there's one thing that makes me feel better, during all the crazy-madness, it's the beautiful, funny friends and quirky family that I have to bring me back up. Make me laugh. Push me forward. And a wonderful producer, to boot!

With or without the reverse planetary movement, distractions will happen. Changes will occur.

Don't be pulled into a black hole of nonsense. You don't have to gossip. You don't have to succumb to your EGO. And you DO have a choice as to how you handle you. Always.

Wishing you all peace, love, funny family and friends to crack you up, when you're feeling all cracked up... and a little Emotional Ally from The Herb Bar when you need it.

:)

Jentri

No comments:

Post a Comment