Jentri on Facebook

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thank you, Sunshine Makers

To my dear Crew & producer, Lorie,

I hope that you all know how insanely special you are to me and this production. Beyond business, you are extremely wonderful and kind human beings. You are gifted, and you like sharing your passion with others, which makes others lucky. Thankfully, I'm one of those people who gets the opportunity to be around you from time to time, and learn from you in this creation process of Lost In Sunshine.

Artists cannot hide - whatever we are, it's for the world to see and decide. To me, you guys are perfect.

As I told Ia this morning, you guys are my Sunshine... you're a part of my hope and inspiration that this film will see its deserved daylight.

I seriously love, appreciate, and respect you, my Sunshine Makers. And I'm honored that you're with me on this journey.

Humbly yours,
Jentri & Arcona

"Thank you"

No comments:

Post a Comment