Jentri on Facebook

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Staying Inspired and Loving The Run

We started the day with a roar. Leaped into a legal meeting with our fabulous entertainment lawyer, Deena, then discussed LIS' cameo role contest details with one of our sponsors, Beaux (GM) at Tan It All, followed by a general LIS production meeting with Lorie about ways we can increase our show's chances at success. There are so many ways to get to get to an end. But that's our job - to make the best possible decision with the information and resources we have at the time.

Above everything, I've been surrounding myself with beings who continuously uplift me... funny kids, sweet animals, bright friends, and hungry voices of inspiration. If there's a person, or place that doesn't invoke the best possible emotion from me, I pretend it doesn't exist. The idea is to Be peaceful, productive, and focused. Every day counts.

Today, my Lost In Sunshine producer, Lorie and I had an intimate discussion about our direction. We made sure, once again, that we're on the same page with our expectations. I encourage you all to make sure you share the same vision for your project with your producer. I'm overjoyed at the bond we've formed over the last two years. Sometimes, it blows my mind that I have someone on board the LIS train that loves this story as much as I do. It's like our child. I imagine that's what parents occasionally look at each other and think - WOW. :)

Not to mention the bad ass crew members still on board. THANK YOU, guys!! I'm so grateful for you. And I'm sincerely loving this magical marathon.

I'm pretty excited about a wonderful actor that we have a meeting with next week, too. He is quite amazing... the moments I've watched him in movies have immensely impressed me. He's a true artist.

So much is happening, and lots of questions are unanswered at the moment, so I apologise for being a bit vague in these many departments. But thank you for taking your precious time and joining me on my journey. There's so much to look forward to. And I look forward to sharing it with you.... more... soon. Make sure you're subscribed to our LIS network (next newsletter - June 6th) and you won't miss a thing. xo
Jentri

Love the run.

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo and the caption with it! So apt, and so clear and joyful!

    ReplyDelete