Jentri on Facebook

Monday, October 8, 2012

Moodboard for Lost In Sunshine

I'm creating a moodboard to submit to La Biennale di Venezia with grant materials this month for Lost In Sunshine, thanks to our super obsessive web-surfing producer, Lorie Marsh! Deadline is Oct. 22nd. Yikes! Luckily, we have most of the information prepared from previous submissions, but there's always additional materials, and tweaks to be made. And lots of busy stuff. Did I say busy? Plus, who doesn't wanna go to Venice, say "I". I'm not raising my hand, btw. So we start with pics... :)

Big thanks to my gals, Ia and Iskra for going with me on location scouts and helping take awesome country side pics!

I've started a Pinterest board for the World of Sunshine: http://pinterest.com/jentriquinn/world-of-sunshine/ but here's some of my faves from our location scouting in Texas (below). :)

I'll carefully select the pictures to be displayed within a poster-like format with text, demonstrating mood, colors and over-all tone to accompany the full story. Wish us luck! Or just $150K euros!!! J

Lyn's House in Sunshine

Sunnyville Neighborhood

Interior of Blue Top Motel where Lyn works in Sunshine



No comments:

Post a Comment