Jentri on Facebook

Friday, January 29, 2010

Lost In Sunshine website launching next week!!

Our official Lost In Sunshine website is almost complete, and I'm feeling a little OCD about it today. Is it wrong to love your project so much? It's not about ego - it's all excitement. Just reading our key crew's thoughts, words they've graciously contributed to our "crew" page, has touched me so deeply. And once again, reconfirmed my thoughts about what attracted me or Lorie to them to begin with. Does this happen on every film? If so, I'm making features for the rest of my life. This is the coolest thing I've ever experienced. I'm not naive to the idea that problems may (some say will) occur with our production in the future, but it'll be dealt with in a respectful way. And the reason I know this? Because of all these beautiful folks on board. They care about this project and want it to succeed. It really feels magical right now. The collective focus of everyone is to make a lot of good shit happen to a lot of well-deserving people. Ya can't beat that.

So what does this new development mean for this blog? Not too much. I'm going to keep writing and sharing my thoughts about our project, and my feelings about being a first-time feature writer-director here with you. But I'm also going to be blogging about my thoughts on other indie films, projects, actors, and filmmaker friends, as well.

On our official movie website, the filmmakers' blogs will be specifically about Lost In Sunshine. Anything you could ever want to know about the film - you'll have it.

I sure would love it if you'd follow me and my sunshine making crew there, too. You'll be the first to know when it's up! :)

Lots of love, Jentri

ps.

Thank you, Lorie, Ari, and Shad for working so hard to create such a beautiful instrument for us to share our experiences through!


No comments:

Post a Comment