Jentri on Facebook

Saturday, September 11, 2010

What to do when what you know for sure keeps changing...

That's what this documentary, What I Know For Sure, is doing to me - raising more questions about life and the universe. Every time I find a bit of information I think makes sense, something else happens... another voice of reason or illogical reasoning supports a theory I can't draw a solidified conclusion from... and then I ask someone else the (same) question, just to go through this again.

It's a brilliant ride... a delicious adventure... but it's like a magic trick you can't figure out... ya know, the one that drives you mad!

So what happens if what we know for sure keeps changing? Is that a good or bad thing?

I'm tempted to label it as GOOD, since that's the way I feel we learn and grow... by continuing to ask the hard questions.

It might ask 'the question of all time' but I wish it'd give me the 'answer of all time.' Unfortunately, I'm being left with more and more questions, or more and more sessions of analyzing the same circular question. As close as I can ever get to an answer I truly believe in, I don't think I'll ever be satisfied. Perhaps I'm not supposed to with this one.

I wish I could tell you the question, so you can weigh in, but you'll have to wait until the movie (if you're not IN it) to find out. Thank goodness I'm good at keeping secrets. I'm a scorpio. ;)

If you dig mysterious topics, and films that engage people in thought-provoking questions, please consider supporting this inspirational/spiritual documentary.

http://www.indiegogo.com/What-I-Know-For-Sure-?i=pite

If you like this material, you'll also like Lost In Sunshine, a dramatic comedy about finding yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment