Jentri on Facebook

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lost Without YOU IndieGoGo campaign!

How are you doing today, my Radiant Friends?

Wherever you are in the world, I hope you're bundling up, if you're experiencing this blast the way we are in TX! We're so not built for this weather - we forgot to drip the pipes!

But there's another (indie film) blast under way!

We're finally giving our indie hearts a GO with a Lost Without YOU, Lost In Sunshine campaign!

Our interactive (version 2) LIS website was launched Monday, so be sure to check it out if you haven't already... it's different, fun, and COOL to play with!

We understand that not everyone can help out financially, so I only ask that you please help us SPREAD THE WORD! That would make my heart all warm and snuggie inside. ;)

I'll be doing another VBLOG this week, so send us some love, and I'll send you some right back.

Now go get snug as a pug in a rug somewhere, and check us out with a warm cup of cocoa or apple cider.

We are calling the campaign our Lost Without YOU campaign, because that's the way we truly feel.

Thanks for sticking around over the last couple years with your sweet, loyal support. We sure do appreciate YOU!

Pugs and kisses, (what I'm getting right now!)

Jentri

SUPPORT US HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment